IBPS Recruitment 2018 | www.ibps.in | 10190 CRP RRB Officers Vacancies | Apply Online | Across India
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs www.ibps.in (CRP RRBs VII) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively between August and October 2018. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2018.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* (b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) : Qualification : i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy; ii. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* iii. Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1988 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1990 and later than 01.06.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Exsrviceman candidates: Rs. 100/-
For the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main.
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
- Starting Date for Apply Online & payment of Fee: 08-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-07-2018
Official Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
How To Apply: