Company: Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt Ltd
The Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate named after Aditya Vikram Birla, headquartered in the Aditya Birla Centre in Worli, Mumbai, India.
It operates in 40 countries with more than 1.2 lakh employees worldwide.
The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group interests in sectors such as viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, telecom (third largest in India), BPO and IT services.
Company Website: www.adityabirla.com
Positions: IT Trainee
Role: Network Administrator
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
The opportunity is in Datacentre operations department. This department provides Datacentre co-hosting services and monitors and manages the Datacentre assets for the entire ABG group companies. The department manages 8 to 10 Datacentre technologies such as Microsoft, CommVault, Nortel, VMware etc
The primary responsibility of the candidate will be as follows:
- Assist in operational projects and issues and get a hands-on on the Datacentre technology Implemented in ABG.
- Study the new datacentre technologies and assist in implementing the new technologies.
- The candidate should have a zest towards learning Datacentre technologies and should contribute in bringing new ideas within the department.
- Develop operations related processes and procedures
- Perform Datacentre audits for standards and regulations.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should have good grasping power and quick learner