Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and approximately 570,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
• Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM).
• Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
• Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
• Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
• Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
• Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
• Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications.
• Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
• Excellent logical and problem solving skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
• Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of RDBMS, p rogramming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is essential.
• Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
• Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
• Customer focus.