There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Eligibility: Engineering Degree
Job Role: Tech Ops Associate
1. Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
2. Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
3. Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
4. Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
5. Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
6. Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
1. Engineering from good school
2. Trouble Shooting ability
3. Strong written communication skills
4. Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
1. Basic knowledge about web (html,xml)
2. Good working knowledge in MS-Office