There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Cloud Support Engineer – DataBase
1. Strong Skills in Oracle, MS-SQL, Mysql, PostgreSQL
2. DB performance tuning and troubleshooting
3. Experienced setting up monitoring / alarming for production DB environments
4. Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB , Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or Riak
5. ETL experience in managing data workflow jobs
6. Linux/Windows system administration fundamentals.
7. Experienced with linux/Windows system monitoring and analysis
8. Good understanding of distributed computing environments
9. Good understanding on DNS, TCP/IP protocols.
10. Excellent troubleshooting skills with customer service experience / strong customer focus
Qualification: Technology-related Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
1. Experience with query analyzers and query tuning / slow query optimization etc.
2. Exposure to Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor)
3. Prior working experience with AWS – any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR
4. Exposure to security concepts / best practices
5. Understanding on IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network
6. Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools
7. Experience in managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications