Company: Aspire Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. We work with some of the world’s most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise.
Our core philosophy of ‘Attention. Always.’ communicates our belief in lavishing care and attention on our customers and employees.
Position: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Rs 2.64 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E /B.Tech (ECE, IT, CSE, EEE & all circuit branches, MSc, MCA – 2015 Pass outs without any standing arrears.
Note: ( Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Aeronautical Core branches are not eligible.)
- Percentage / CGPA: Candidate should have obtained 60% and above in 10th, 12th, UG / PG (as applicable)
- Candidate should not have any standing arrears
Interview Process : Friday: 7th February 2016
- Written test ( 1 hour – Aptitude plus technical)
- Written Test Time : 08:30 AM – 12:00 PM (Those appearing after 12:00 PM will not be allowed for the test)
- Friday & Saturday (Batch wise) : Technical (2 – levels) & HR Interviews – for written test shortlisted candidates.
Documents needed for Interview Process:
- 2 Copies of your ‘Updated CV’
- 1 passport size photograph
Candidate should not have any standing arrears
Event Date: 7th February 2016
Reporting Time: 8:00 AM
Aspire Systems India Pvt Ltd
1/D-1, SIPCOT IT PARK,
CHENNAI – 603 103.
Important Note: The entry to the interview process will be strictly through the eligibility criteria provided above.
Those who have appeared for the Aspire Trainee Interview process in the last 3 months kindly ignore.
How to Apply: This is a direct walk-in and eligible candidates can report to the following Venue on 7th February 2016 by 8 AM.