Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer in Testing
1. Analysis design and implementation of test solutions to fit the business requirements
2. Is capable of effective stakeholder management, supporting business for making informed decisions based on test results, possess good analytical skills.
3. Knowledge of automated testing, continuous integration and deployment tools and practices.
4. Create Test ware – estimates, scenarios, cases, data for both automated and manual tests covering functional and non-functional scenarios.
5. Execute Test and collate evidence.
6. Defect reporting and tracking.
7. Create and execute plan to increase the level of automated tests available.
2. of Test Driven and Behaviour Driven Development.
3. in Web Automation using different automation tools and frameworks.
- Testing across multiple browsers.
- Automated test data creation
- in defining new automation frameworks (or) an active contribution while designing a automation framework.
- REST Client, SOAP UI
- Browser Stack or similar
- Cucumber, Gherkin
- JQuery, JSON, XML
- Selenium, Protractor
- Jira , Confluence, Rally
- GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Agile Practices