Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Database Administrator
1. Demonstrable experience of database performance tuning and capacity management on critical customer-facing systems and high-volume payments services.
2. Have a strong working knowledge of Barclays infrastructure components and the processes required to maintain the infrastructure,Experience of working in a highly regulated environment and the associated processes and tools
3. Adherence to Barclays standards for change control, database security and database patterns, Resolves critical incidents and problems and fluently applies escalation and notification procedures to leadership.
4. Works with Vendor technical support staff, including vendor development teams, Perform as lead technician supporting major or critical applications
5. Demonstrable Experience in leading and mentoring diagnosis and resolution of technical issues
6. Resolves critical incidents and problems and fluently applies escalation and notification procedures to leadership.
7. Can define and document specific techniques for incident / problem resolution and for proactive database management
8. Works with Vendor technical support staff, including vendor development teams
1. Ready to work in 24 x7 Operations. Expert in multiple versions of Oracle – 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c.
2. Sound knowledge of RMAN, Dataguard, OEM, Audit Vault, plus third-party products such as Foglight, Imperva.
3. Expert working knowledge of Oracle RAC & PT
4. Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary and best practices.
1. Oracle Certified Performance Tuning Expert – Oracle 12c or 11g
2. Oracle Certified Maximum Availability Expert – Oracle 12c or 11g