Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor or a Master degree from an accredited university, in engineering preferably in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aviation/ Production Engineering.
- Bachelor’s with 2-6 years’ experience in aerospace domain or a Master’s degree with 2-3 years’ experience in aerospace domain.
Job Description: Boeing Test and Evaluation (BT&E) has an immediate opening for a Structural Design & Analysis Engineer to work in areas such as Structural Testing and Flight testing instrumentation design of aircraft.
- This position will be responsible for performing structural design and analysis of wide range of structural and flight test installations including cameras, sensors, access provisions and wire routes.
- The selected candidate performs structural analysis using well defined analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance. Guides lab test installation design and verifies structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Candidate would be responsible to document analysis results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- This position supports the development and documentation of mechanical, fluid system and thermal environment to establish the system design relating to lab test and flight instrumentation. Supports the development, maintenance or modification of system components’ designs/proposals to provide test rig integration and detail documentation.
- Performs detail design development and modification of lab test installations.
- Candidate shall coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Design, Manufacturing, etc) to ensure safety of designs. Provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. Contribute to productivity improvement through use of CATIA automation and lean principles
- This positions supports initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located at Boeing, Bangalore, India and reports to the Manager, Boeing Test & Evaluation India.