Caterpillar Recruitment | Associate Engineer | BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA | May 2016 | Thiruvallur , TN
About The Company :
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website : www.caterpillar.com
Job Location : Thiruvallur , Tamilnadu
Job Number : 160002HI
Position : Associate Engineer
Last Date to Apply : 23 May 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum; and
- Strong analytical skills.
Desired Qualifications: Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Job Description :
this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas for electrical system;
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems;
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units;
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes related to electrical system; and
- Perform product and process maintenance.