Company: Cerner Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd
About Company :-
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy.
The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients.
Company Website: www.cerner.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 0 – 2 Years (Entry Level)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Around 4.5 LPA
- BE (CS, E&C, Information Technology) / MCA
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Good hands on with tools like Eclipse, i.e developer tool.
- Good understanding of Web Services, XML, XSLT required.
- Knowledge of Spring, C++ and SQL will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts
- Exposure to Version Control , Config Management and Defect Tracking
- Understand testing/build/release cycles as part of the software management process
- Excellent communication skill, good team player and should be eager to learn new things from the domain and technical perspective
- Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Agile/Scrum development experience preferred.
- Shall work as team member for Soarian Clinical team at Bangalore
- Engage in customer support, bug-fixing, enhancing the existing software & improve the existing solution.
- Responsibilities include design, coding, unit testing of the software
- Interact with clients, analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
Last Date to Apply: ASAP before the link expires