Company : Cisco
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Website : www.cisco.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 2 – 4 yrs
Location : Chennai
Job Role : Engineer II Software Engineering
1. Be an active Scrum Engineer working closely with the rest of the team for successful scrum deliverables.
2. Engage with Product owner/Architects to understand the requirements for development and implement them with quality.
3. Being independent in owning the task/modules taken up and driver them to closure.
4. Ensuring effective unit testing and relevant test cases are in place for Continuous Integration.
5. Work with stake holders to resolve impediments.
1. 2 – 4 years of work experience in core programming
2. Strong design and development skills in Java, Java script, Web/cloud technologies.
3. Web services, REST interfaces
4. Working knowledge of JSON and Python scripting
5. Good Communication skills.
6. Excellent problem solving skills with a can do attitude.
7. Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
8. Preference for experience in Video domain