Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Eligibility: MS (CS)
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: DevOps Engineer – Linux/Unix Administration
1. Participate in cutting edge research and development of Big Data applications.
2. Develop analytic solutions for real world, large scale problems.
3. Come up with novel, techniques to.
Qualification: MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
1. Prior experience in supporting a SaaS platform hosted in a public cloud is a plus.
2. Strong experience with CentOS and Ubuntu
3. Experienced in one or more scripting technologies (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.) and familiarity with git
4. Experience working with tools like iptables, tcpdump, openssl, tc
5. Proficient in TCP/IP, dns, dhcp
6. Excellent troubleshooting skills at all levels (application, network and host)
7. Good understanding of system/application security
8. Experienced with package management tools (rpm, dpkg, apt-get)
9. Experienced with troubleshooting web/Java based application servers