Company Name : Cognizant
Cognizant CTS careers is conducting Off Campus drive for 2016 and 2017 Batch passed out candidates with degree in BE / BTech for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee & Engineer Trainee – IT IS across India. Interested and eligible candidates must apply ASAP.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary : Rs 3.38 LPA for Programmer Analyst Trainee
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible.
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th& UG(Full time/Regular courses).
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- 2017 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents & passport are only eligible to participate.
*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
Selection Process :
- Coding Assessment (Option given to attempt for the assessment immediately as you register over application link or within 24 Hrs. Please read the instructions carefully before starting the test).
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location : Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
How To Apply :-Double Click on Below Link To Apply