Company Name : Cognizant
About The Company :
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies,transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : IT Testing Practice
Domain: IT – Testing to deliver test case execution, defect logging & test case writing.
Salary : As per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing: 2015 & 2016 batch only.
- UG: Any Arts, Science & Commerce streams with 10+2+3 of full time education (PG not eligible).
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% (aggregate including all subjects) in X, XII & UG.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 50% in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- No extended education in any academic course.
- Maximum 24 months break / gap in education is permissible for valid reasons only.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and relocate to any Cognizant locations across India.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
Job Description :
- Perform daily test execution towards identifying defects/issues and help deliver on time.
- Ensure workflow completion and accuracy to meet high volume and aggressive deliverable timelines Meet Service Level Agreements / Key Performance Indicators as per the Guidelines.
- Provide support through adherence to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for various project enhancements & ongoing project efforts.
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical & HR Interviews