Confirmed Walkin Drive For Freshers on 1st MAR 2016@bangalore,Hyderabad,Chennai,Delhi,Mumbai,pune
Today’s Walk in News:(01/03/16)
1> iprimed consultancy.(confirmed news , 2014, 15 batch allowed)
Profile : Developement
Criteria: BE/BTech(cse,it,ece,eee,etc,et,et,IS),MCA (60% through out)
Address: iprimed consultantancy,electronic city bangalore,
2> Amazon Bangalore is Hiring for Risk Investigators- Daily Walk In
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A
Walk-in details: Date- 11th February to 2nd May , Starting Time: 10 AM
Transaction Risk Investigator
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving Skills
Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
Excellent problem solving skills
Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
Strong time management and organizational skills
Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus..
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role Category: Voice
Industry Type: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Keywords: Lean, Communication Skills, Quality Assurance, Six Sigma, MS Office, Verbal Communication, Spoken English, Interpersonal Skills, Analytical Skills, Problem Solving
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Any Post Graduate – Any Specialization) AND (Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
3> Walk-in for Technical Support Executive @ Tech Mahindra Limited
Experience:0 – 4 Years
Specialisation:Operations/Customer Service , Customer Service (Voice), Customer Service (Web), Technical Support
Qualification:B.A., B.Com, B.Sc, BCA/BCS, B.E./B.Tech, Diploma
Key Skills:Knowledge of Computer and its Hardware with good communication skills
Walk in Date: 29-Feb 2016 to 4- Mar 2016 i:e; Monday to Friday
Timing: 10AM to 2 PM
Venue: Tech Mahindra Limited
45-47 KIADB Industrial Area, Building # ITC -4,
First Floor Reception Electronic City Phase -2
Bangalore – 560100
Contact HR: Binita Upadhyaya, Nayeem Shariff
4> walk-in with HP for Customer Support Representative
Job Requirement and description:
1. Customer Support / Service experience will be required.
2. The role will be to deal with Hotel reservation and customer service.
3. Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks (taking calls, responding to e-mails, updating performance trackers, self-study on process updates) in a fast paced environment
4. Excellent Communication skills
5. Take calls from Global clients and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally.
6. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
7. Good keyboard skills.
8. Responsible for meeting daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets.
9. Prior experience in sales, insurance, mortgage, hotel, and tourism and Airline industry process with good communication skills will be an added advantage.
10. Graduates in any discipline.
11. BE, B Tech, MBA graduates are not eligible without prior work experience of 2 yrs.
12. Flexible to work in rotational shifts
If interested to apply for this role, you can walk-in. Below are the details.
Date :1st march & 2nd march
Timing: Between 9.00 AM to 3 PM
HP Recruitment Center
HiRePro Consulting Pvt Ltd.
#8, SBI Colony, 7th A Main,
3rd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560034
Landmark : Opposite to Krupanidhi college near Toshiba
5> Job Description
Project Summary and Position Overview:
The Customer Administration (CA) provides the order management- order processing administration, Credit Management, billing and collections function for Thomson Reuters.
The Bangalore Customer Administrations purpose is to work with other regional Customer Administrations in Geneva, London, St. Louis and Sydney to provide order management support for our customers. The Customer Administration also performs key compliance functions for the order process, maintains product administration and country price lists, and constantly strives to improve the way that we manage the internal order process to help improve our service to customers.
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the order process for select products; this includes entering orders into specialist permissioning or electronic fulfilment systems and working with internal customers to ensure the order is fulfilled according to agreed turnaround times and with accuracy.
2. Escalate all delays to internal groups as appropriate
3. Take responsibility for selected customer related tasks within the allocated customer portfolio and other assignments as requested by the team leader – this will include Daily Contact Management and the maintenance of standard names
4. Manage internal customer queries and communication in a professional and service-minded manner ensuring that resolution is provided even if not directly within own brief
5. Work as a team to ensure that internal and external customer’s requirements are met – attend team meetings; discharge actions in a timely manner and follow up
6. Take responsibility for CRM data quality in accordance with agreed standards and processes. This includes the maintenance of account hierarchy
7. Resolution of reconciliation discrepancies in conjunction with Data and Compliance
8. Collaborate with and support locally based Order Management Specialist in the regional COMCs in APAC, EMEA and RAM as appropriate for the role.
9. Provide order processing for In-house permissioning.
10. Monitor the group email account to ensure that requests are actioned and completed according to agreed turnaround times.
11. Collaborate with Data & Compliance teams to monitor and resolve and order processing errors
12. Support the regional COMCs for any ad-hoc projects which require additional order process support on the specialist permissioning systems
13. Meet agreed volume, service and quality targets
14. Provide assistance and mentorship to new recruits and less experienced members of staff
15. Be prepared to work abroad on job rotation and knowledge transfer for short periods.
Must to have skills:
Good data analysis skills
Ability to prioritise
Focused on service delivery
Good business writing skills
Good data management
Good problem solving skills
Analytical & critical thinking
Good verbal English skills
Detail and accuracy focused
Ability to multi-task
Good communicator and able to work as a team
Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritisation and escalation skills
Demonstrates ability to comply with team practices and methods of working
1. Candidates should be flexible working in night shifts.
2. Should possess excellent communication written and verbal.
3. Preferably immediate joiners.
Walk In Date : 1 March 2016 (Tuesday)
Timing : 3 PM – 5 PM
Venue: Divyasree Technopolis, 36/2 & 124, Yamlur Main Road, Varthur Hobli, Old Airport Road. Room Ground Floor
Contact person : Vikram Roy / Karthik / Yashwini.
6> Job Position : L1 Support Engineer
Job Category : IT | L1 Support | Hardware | Networking
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Compensation : 2.22 LPA (22 to 25k Take Home Salary)
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
# BE / B.Tech (Any Stream) any stream from 2014 and 2015 Batch
# Should have cleared all semester exams (no backlogs)
# BCA / B.Sc (CS) Candidates with excellent academic background can also apply
# Candidates should have excellent communication skills
# Decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Description :
# Fundamental Technical knowhow on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:
– Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
– Microsoft Office
– Network Connectivity
– Printers and print Services
– E-Mail and Internet mail
– Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
# Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support)
# Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
Walk-In Date : From 29th Feb to 4th Mrch2016
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM sharp
Walk-In Venue :
Trigent Software, Ltd.,
JP and DJ Arcade, 2nd Floor, No. 69,
Bangalore – 560052
Landmark: Opposite High Ground Police Station and Next to Golden Millennium
Contact Person : Mithila M
7> IBM Walkin Interview for Technical Support Associate_ Bangalore
Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Work Location: Bangalore
Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
Total Experience: 0-1 Years
Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
Venue Details: (BANGALORE)
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
C Block, Embassy Golf Links, Behind Dell, Kormangala Inner Ring Road, Bangalore
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D1 Block, Manyatha Tech Park, Nagwara, Hebbal, Bangalore
Contact Person – Sam / Nisha / Aswathy
All The Best.