Company: Dell SonicWall
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Test Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Fresh Graduates BE/BTech Computers or MTech Computers or MCA
- Equivalent qualification with experience in QA/Testing up to 2-3 years
- Develop test plans and test cases based on the marketing and design requirements for new features or update existing features as appropriate.
- Validate the design and test new features, functionalities thoroughly providing thorough coverage to features testing. Do regression, performance and stability testing.
- Discover the bugs, file them using bug tracking tool, verify bugs after the fix and track the bug status. Analyze the issues discovered, narrow down the causes, provide the required information to developers, and troubleshoot the setup and environmental issues.
- Create and maintain test beds, reproduce the customer reported bugs, verify the fix and convert it to test case.
- Automate test cases using PERL or Selenium or any other tool selected.
- Participate in Test Automation framework design and evaluation of new tools.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP before the job link expires.