Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – IT
1. Drives all aspects of IT Technology roadmap for a Project, Program or a Product in the Order Experience organization.
2. Ensure program delivered with quality and meet implementation date & criteria
3. Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors
4. Responsible for the coordination of sprint delivery and production release with up to 10+ developers
5. Be extremely data driven and drive/track program execution and delivery excellence
6. Work with the engineering manager, product owners, architects, developers and SDETs to endure that the product is being delivered with quality on time
7. Work with internal IT teams to coordinate project interlocks and deployments
8. Responsible for multiple projects being implemented in parallel and sprint planning for these projects
9. Responsible for scrum and agile excellence
1. Building robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
2. Developing code for quality automation and ensuring extensive unit test coverage of the code
4. Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Cucumber etc
5. Good knowledge of Unit, Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, UI and API testing
6. Building, customizing, deploying, and managing the environment/ test automation frameworks
7. Strong test design and test engineering skills with Automation Skills set
8. Service Virtualization using tools such as CA Service Virtualization
9. SOAP and REST and other services testing using tools such as CA DevTest / AppTest.