Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Analyst / IT Development
1.Develop Technical specification
2. Participate in code and design reviews
3. Technical quality of owned modules
4. Interface with on-site lead developer to handle requirement and technical issues
5. Implement assigned modules to meet the team’s schedule and quality goals
6. Run unit testing
7. implementation, integration, test, and delivery
8. Deliver technical specifications
9. Provide input into project schedules and resource allocation
10. Effectively support multiple cross-functional teams addressing complex projects, issues, and problems.
1. Good experience in Software Development
2. Experience in Oracle Financials with focus on Account Payable/General Ledger/Purchasing
3. Knowledge in some of the following technical components of Oracle Applications – APIs, workflow, Alerts, Forms and Reports
4. Good PL/SQL skills.
5. Proven track record of customization is essential
6. Experience with Oracle Technologies in Customization of Oracle Modules
7. Able to lead and drive problem solving and debugging strategies for complex problems that involve multiple organizations
8. Able to easily achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems.