Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Experience: 1 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Analyst, Ent Tech Support
1. Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP), DHCP, DNS, RDP, PCoIP. Wireshark, Firewall, PocketCloud, TCX, INI Parameters, Client Information, Firmware Updates, Basic Troubleshooting, Basic Installation and Initial Configuration, Install Drivers, Diagnostics.
2. Good knowledge on Routing and Switching & Wireless Networks. (CCNA/CCNP or above a plus)
3. Good understanding and knowledge of LAN/WAN fundamentals
4. Good knowledge of Citrix/VMWare/Microsoft/Teradici/Linux (prefer SUSE, Ubuntu)
5. Good Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS 2003/2008/2012, SQL Server Installation/Configuration/Troubleshoot, Scripts, SQL Queries, Group Policies, Active Directory Domain Services, HyperV, Load Balancing (Any MS certification a plus)
6. Basic Knowledge of Linux/UNIX OS, Linux User Management/ Group Management/ File Permissions, Linux File System Check
7. Basic Knowledge of Vmware – VMWare View (VCA/VCP a plus), Virtual Machine Management, VM Storage, VM Networking
8. Basic Knowledge of Citrix – Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop (CCEA a plus)
9. Good troubleshooting skills
10. Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
11. Business use of Microsoft Office products
12. Major vendor & Industry certifications are also desirable
Qualifications: BE / B.Tech with 1 – 4 years (IE) of Technical & Customer Support Experience.
1. Creative problem solving skills and dedication to seek problem resolution
2. Have the ability to work independently and also as a team to resolve problems.
3. Good customer-relation skills and the ability to communicate intelligently and efficiently.
4. Desire to learn new technologies, adapt leadership techniques, and implement networking best practices