Company Name : Atlas Copco
About The Company : Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors , vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment , power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, saftey and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco has more than 44000 employees.
Company Website : www.atlascopcogroup.com
Job Location : In & Around Bangalore or Anywhere in India as per company’s requirement
Position : Management Trainee – Service Engineer / DET – Service Trainee
- Management Trainee – Service Engineer : During Training Rs 3.68 LPA and after probation of 6 months 4.5 LPA
- DET – Service Trainee : During Training 2.61 LPA and after training of 12 months 3.4 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batch ( for Freshers ) and for other batches experience of 1-2 years in compressor field or experience on compressor assembly / testing
- Male candidates are preferred
- For Management Trainee – Service Engineer :
- Degree : BE / BTech
- Branches : Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- For DET – Service Trainee :
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Selection Process :
Step 01: Candidate Registration & Pre-recruitment briefing to candidates by NVL
Step 02: Company Presentation & Q&A Session
Step 03: Preliminary Screening Process consisting of Written Test.
Step 04: Group Discussion (Optional)
Step 05: Personal Interview (Technical & HR)
Step 06: The final results declaration & offer letters will be issued subsequently.
How To Apply :
Last date to register is 4 August 2016. Tentative date of drive is 12 & 13 August 2016 at Bangalore. Exact date time and venue will be email to shortlisted candidates.
Registration Link : Click Here