EMC builds information infrastructures and virtual infrastructures to help people and businesses around the world unleash the power of their digital information. EMC offerings in backup and recovery, enterprise content management, unified storage, big data, enterprise storage, data federation, archiving, security, and deduplication help customers move to and build IT trust in their next generation of information management and enable them to offer IT-as-a-Service as part of their journey to cloud computing.
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Experience 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role Associate Delivery Specialist II
1. EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
2. EMC Proven Professional Certification is desired 0-2 years field support in a comparable IT environmentKnowledge of Storage Systems is desired
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
4. Customer focused.
6. CISCO Proven certified.
7. Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
8. Technically inclined
9. Customer management Skills.
10. Organizational skills.
11. Takes initiative.