Company: Fedex Express TSCS India Pvt Ltd
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days.
Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day.
Company Website: www.fedex.com/in/
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Aviation, Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology, Civil, Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication, Energy, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Production/ Industrial
Salary: INR 4,00,000 P.A
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad
Our 6 months Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive cross functional training program focused on learning the business on a fast-track. This program is designed to provide the trainee with best in class hands- on training which will enable them to take on real challenges, work with inspiring leaders & talented colleagues and rapidly progress to become a leader.
- The trainees will undertake assignments which will enable them to discover our business and get an excellent head start in their career.
- The scope of this program will include Operations, Supply Chain and Planning & Engineering.
- The Training program will be held in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. The permanent posting could be in any of the FedEx locations in India.
Bachelors of engineering who have graduated in 2015 with 60% or above score.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- Mobile within the country throughout the duration of the program and into the first position.
- Keen Interest in pursuing a career in logistics/ Supply chain.
- Knowledge of multiple Indian languages will be an added advantage.