Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Software Engineering Specialist
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- As a member of the GE O&G Commercial IT team, the Application Developer will utilize experience, knowledge, and skills gained from years of delivering complex technical projects and working with one or more delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery
- The application developer would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions using Apex, Visualforce and other technologies as required.
- Design and development of customized solutions in Sales and/or Service cloud
- Daily administration and end-user support of Salesforce applications including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, validations, data backups etc
- Ability to map out to process flows and objects in SFDC
- Experience evaluating 3rd party solutions and AppExchange products based on project needs
- Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes
- Experience in Apex, VisualForce and application integration
- Experience with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform
- Direct involvement in developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing
- Resolve platform and technical issues
- Assist with production support issues
- Remain current with Salesforce updates and new technologies and best practices with the industry