Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.in
Positions: Associate Engineer Software
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)
Job Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Salary: Rs. 450000/- PA
– 2014/ 2015 batch BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)
– Good pH score & good academic record
- Developer or Testing role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, C/C++, Java, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing development in multiple domains:Phone projection, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps,etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
Event Date: 10th October 2015
Last Date To Apply: 8th October 2015
Click Here For more information & Apply