Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
• Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
• Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
• Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
• Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
• Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
• Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas).
• Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
• Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
• Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing).
• Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products.
• Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
• Awareness of the software life cycle.
• Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
• Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
• Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills.