Huge Latest Job Vacancies in Spinneys@Dubai
In 1924, Arthur Rawdon Spinney, a British army officer stationed in Egypt identified a need in the area for imported food products, planting the seed for what would later be one of the Middle East’s leading supermarket chains.Spinneys’ Dubai story started in 1961, with our first supermarket opening in Al Nasr Square in 1962. At that time, it was known locally as ‘The Frozen Chicken’ – the only retailer to sell frozen chickens from a chiller van. Such innovation has remained. Spinneys enjoys a well-deserved reputation for forward-thinking, keeping pace with changes in cooking trends and the emergence of new products worldwide.Today, Spinneys Dubai, owned by UAE national Mr Ali Albwardy, has built a strong name for supplying top quality produce and offering a high level of customer service. Yet food standards, safety and freshness have always been at the forefront of the company’s ethos – just one reason why the Spinneys brand is defined as ‘The fresher experience’.
To offer exceptional customer service by exceeding the customers expectations, through a friendly, positive and pleasant interactive approach and ensures all items are scanned and paid for.
To manage customer queries effectively. Effectively manage float and change requests by cashiers. Handles customer complaints and communicates to the departments in the supermarket.
The Category Manager is responsible for the supplier/retailer relation, in addition to managing the category as a strategic business unit, and producing enhanced business results by focusing on delivering consumer value and efficient consumer response-Jobs in UAE
Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, provide information, collect information and conduct follow-up.
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by gathering information by utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
The Store Manager is responsible for handling and overseeing all day-to-day processes that are carried out in the store. Daily operations include staff management, customer satisfaction, inventory management, etc-Jobs in UAE
Reporting to the Direct Marketing specialist, the DM representative is responsible for promoting the company’s products, services, loyalty program and exclusive brands to existing and potential customers.
Training program for young fresh graduates to learn Retail Management in all store departments resulting in better management in day-to-day operations.
More from my site
- Huge Latest Job Vacancies in Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority[SEWA] | Any Graduate/ Any Degree / Diploma / ITI |Btech | MBA | +2 | Post Graduates | – Register Your CV
- Huge Latest Job Vacancies in Shake Shack@UAE-Gulf Countries
- Huge Latest Job Vacancies in Sofitel Hotel@UAE,Dubai,Bahrain,Saudi Arabia,Abu Dhabi
- Latest Job Vacancies in Saudi Aramco 2018 | Any Graduate/ Any Degree / Diploma / ITI |Btech | MBA | +2 | Post Graduates | Saudi Arabia
- Latest Job Vacancies in Schneider Electric SE | Any Graduate/ Any Degree / Diploma / ITI |Btech | MBA | +2 | Post Graduates | UAE,Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Kuwait,Malaysia,Singapore
- Latest Job Vacancies in Souq.com 2018| Any Graduate/ Any Degree / Diploma / ITI |Btech | MBA | +2 | Post Graduates | Dubai,Saudi Arabia,UAE,Jordan,Egypt