Company: ibibo Group Pvt Ltd
ibibo Group is India’s leading online travel group that owns properties such as Goibibo.com (Leading B2C Online travel aggregator); redBus.in (No 1 online bus ticketing platform) and travelboutique (51% stake in the leading B2B online travel platform).
ibibo Group organically developed and launched Goibibo.com, (horizontal B2C online travel aggregator) in 2010 that enables consumers to buy air tickets, hotels and bus tickets via both mobile and desktop. Goibibo has become a leading mobile and online travel platform in India driven by its promise of the fastest platform in India be it for bookings, after sales, payments and refunds.
Company Website: www.ibibo.com
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- This person will help architect the front end of the community platform.
- Translate specifications from UX into working modules
- Debug & solve frontend related problems using Google chrome debugger or Firebug
- Create & modify reusable HTML components using CSS3
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong data structures concepts
- Relevant experience in creating frontend applications using Angular Js
- Strong understanding of API driven design (Service oriented architectures)
- Strong practical knowledge of CSS3
- Experience with Git or another versioning system a plus
- Exposure to responsive designs is a plus
- Contributions to any open source projects
- Code repositories on GitHub
- Published articles in blogs/magazines/etc