Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others.
As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com/in/en
Positions: B.Tech – Technical Support Associate and Non B.Tech – Service Delivery Desk
Job Location: B.Tech – Hyderabad/ Bangalore & Non B.Tech – Gurgaon / Noida
Salary: B.Tech: 3 LPA + (2.88 LPA + Shift Allowance) and Non B.Tech: 2.25 LPA (Grad / Diploma)
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degrees : BE/ B.Tech (All stream); ME/ M Tech (All stream) & MCA. Graduate (10+2+3), Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+2+3)
- No Percentage Criteria
- Willing to work in Shifts
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Neutral accent.
Job Profile: Providing voice support to company’s internal end users and external commercial account end users across North America, EMEA and AP.The job requires an Agency to handle Inbound calls, emails and chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Test followed by Interviews
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Event Date: 4th January 2016
Event Venue: Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran Mohali (Punjab) – 140307
For More Info: Click Here