Company Name :-IBM India
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through the consolidation of The Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, the Computing Scale Company and the Bundy Manufacturing Company. CTR was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924, a name which Thomas J. Watson first used for a CTR Canadian subsidiary. The initialism IBM followed. Securities analysts nicknamed the company Big Blue for its size and common use of the color in products, packaging, and logo.
In 2012, Fortune ranked IBM the second largest U.S. firm in terms of a number of employees (435,000 worldwide), the fourth largest in terms of market capitalization, the ninth most profitable, and the nineteenth largest firm in terms of revenue. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest in terms of revenue by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011/2012 include No.1 company for leaders (Fortune), the No.1 green company in the U.S. (Newsweek), No.2 best global brand (Interbrand), No.2 most respected company (Barron’s), No.5 most admired company (Fortune), and No.18 most innovative company (Fast Company).
Experience Required :-Freshers (2018,2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)
Qualification:-Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Work Location:-Across India
Job Description:-Entry Level Engineer
Type of Industry:-IT – Software Service
Salary Offered:-Best in Market
Latest Job Openings in IBM:
- Internship – Cognitive Software Developer
- Software Developer – Internship
- Semiconductor Process Integration Engineer
- IBM’S logo
- Business/ Data Analyst
- Process Integration Engineer
- GIS Analyst
- Junior AR Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Backbone Network Engineer
- Project Management Assistant
- Offering Manager- IT
- Junior Network Engineer
- Interface Analyst
- QA Engineer – Mobile
- Junior Cost Optimization Analyst
- Parasoft Test Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Market Research Analyst
- User Researcher
- Process Engineer
- Fixed Asset Management Analysts – (Conversion)
- Software QA Engineer
- Network Engineer III
- IT Systems Administrator
- Research Scientist
- User Interface – UI Developer
- Software Developer
- Data Scientist: Advanced Analytics
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Charles Ranlett Flint(Founder)
Ginni Rometty(Chairman, President, and CEO)
|No. of Employees||379,592 (2014)|
|Headquarters||Armonk, New York, U.S.|
IBM Selection Process:
The selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
IBM Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended IBM interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
No.12, Subramanya Arcade,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029