Company: iGATE Global Solutions Limited
iGATE Corporation is a US-incorporated outsourcing company with the majority of its operations in India and most of its 30,000 employees based in Bangalore. Its flagship company is iGATE Global Solutions in Whitefield in Bangalore, India.
It was founded by Sunil Wadhwani and Ashok Trivedi. iGate Inc is an American multinational corporation which provides information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services.
Company Website: www.igate.com
Positions: Trainee Associate – Finance & Accounts
Qualification: B.Com, BBM, MBA, M.Com
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired candidate profile:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Typing 35-40 wpm without errors
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Candidates willing to work in Night Shifts only need to apply
- Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement of 2 year as per the company policy
- Candidates should have minimum of 50% in X, XII, Graduation with not more than 3yr gap in education and /career.
- Experience level: 0-6months
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to service quality and teamwork within the unit/department.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks
- Adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Resolves issues & roadblocks in execution and timely escalation to manager.
Knowledge / Experience on insurance operations
Walk-in Date: 16th to 20th November 2015
Reporting Time: 2:30 PM to 4 PM
IGATE Global Solutions,
#158-162, EPIP Phase II,
Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
How to Apply: It is a direct walk-in, eligible and interested candidates can attend the drive with their updated CV and print out the letter given in the following link.
For More Info: Click Here