Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Validation Engineer
Job Description :
1. Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
2. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
3. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
4. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
5. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
6. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
7. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
1. Experience in Bluetooth Protocol Development for Controller
2. Good analytical skills for testcase and test spec development
3. Good in automation tools
4. Good in C\C++ programming
5. Good in scripting Language for Perl, Python