Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Bachelors / Master’s Degree
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Job Description :
1. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
3. Conduct compatibility tests with other networked products like Intrusion prevention systems, Firewalls etc…
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
5. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Qualification: Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Experience: 2 – 5 years of Experience
1. Must be good in testing network protocols like TCPIP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SNMP, ICMP etc…..
2. Experience in working with network troubleshooting tools e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark, traceroute, ping, nmap etc….
3. Good knowledge in Linux commands and usage
4. Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
5. Proven working experience in software quality assurance
6. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
7. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
8. Hands-on experience with black box testing
9. Hands-on experience with automated testing tools preferred e.g Python, PERL TCL…