Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Develops software as the primary job function.
Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field.
Good collaboration, communication and ability to present are key success factors for this position.
We are also looking for the ability to innovate and drive new ideas and convert them to consumable technology.
1. Excellent in C/C++/ programming.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Excellent understanding and experience in one or two of the following skills – Server side technologies for distributed computing, Windows Systems Programming, Windows driver Development, Linux driver development, Networking and Routing.
4. Good Understanding of systems and system internals and basics of computer science (Compilers, Operating systems, Debuggers, Networking).
5. Ability to learn quickly and ramp up on new technologies.
6. Good academics.
7. Good written communication and documentation skills.