Company: Jasmin Infotech
Jasmin Infotech was founded in August 1998 to provide embedded product solutions for consumer and automotive industries. The focus of the company is excellence in Digital signal processing, Automotive infotainment, RTOS, Real time embedded applications, and support services.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 6 yrs
Job Role: Framework Development Engineer
1. Understanding of project/module requirements and coding as per the design provided
2. Software development of Device drivers and Applications on embedded linux platforms for consumer products
3. Perform module level testing, issues fixing
4. Documentation of developed modules / testing
5. Delivering software on time meeting the acceptance criteria and adhering to design, defined process.
1. Strong C/C++ programming skills is required
2. RTOS experience is mandatory with atleast 1+ years of experience in working on Linux based platforms.
3. Hands-on experience in using development tools (like IDE’s, emulators, analyzers) and debugging of real time issues
4. Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills is required
5. Real time experience in Media player / GUI frameworks like gstreamer, Open max, QT, and Networking is an added advantage