Company: JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – UI
1. Work with business sponsors to understand new work enhancements
2. Agree the schedule of delivery of the work with stakeholders and manage the demand from inception to production delivery.
3. Perform the technical delivery(front to back) – develop the changes requested and provide tested code.
4. As part of the wider team perform code reviews and ensure that we maintain the level of quality we are after as well as mentor more junior team members.
5. JQuery, Angular or other JS frameworks (React)
7. Application Development and Integration
8. Automated Build and Unit Testing
9. Object Orientated Analysis and Design
1. Python or Java
2. Material UI
3. Mock ups (wireframes and flats)
4. Design driven development process (Information architecture, mood boards, user journey etc.)