Company : luxoft
We founded Luxoft to provide our customers with high-end IT solutions created by top talents. Whatever we do, we put emphasis on engineering excellence, deep business domain knowledge, and inventiveness. Our quality standards are constant, regardless of the range of enterprise.
Website : www.luxoft.com
Eligibility : BS / MS
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Junior Java Developer
1. Design, develop, debug, modify, deploy and monitor components of software applications and tools in production.
2. Drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
3. Provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-4 weeks in duration) with peer and manager support while keeping up with a frequent release cadence.
4. Understand the impact of technical decisions and trade-offs made on the short and long term business objectives.
5. Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
6. Collaborate with and learn from all members of technical staff.
7. Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drives issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
1. BS and/or MS in Computer Science or a related field
2. 1 – 3 years experience delivering mission critical web systems across all parts of the stack utilizing microservices and REST principles.
1. An agile mentality whether practiced (i.e., SCRUM, Kanban) or innate (i.e., you have no patience to sacrifice progress for red tape)
2. The ability to reverse engineer existing systems and implement new features on top of existing solutions.
3. Working knowledge of microservices frameworks like dropwizard/ Spring boot, containerization platforms like docker, NoSQL solutions like Mongo/ Cassandra – as well as traditional RDBMS.
4. Familiarity with high-scale queues (Kafka, Rabbit, etc.)
5. Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery frameworks
6. Knowledge/experience of DevOps tools and practices