Metacube Off Campus Drive | Trainee Software Engineer | 14 May 2016 | 2016 Batch | Across Rajasthan
About The Company :
Metacube is a software engineering services company that has deep experience in developing enterprise level products and applications for a wide spectrum of domains including global trade management, supply chain analytics, manufacturing analytics, business continuity planning, CRM, publishing and eCommerce. These applications have been developed on a variety of platforms. The common denominator in all our services has been our total customer focus, ensuring that each engagement is a success and provides the desired value to the customer.
Company Website : www.metacube.com
Job Location : Jaipur , Rajasthan
Position : Trainee Software Engineer
Profile : Graduate Engineer Trainee
- CTC of 3.1 lac per annum for the first year from the date of joining.
- CTC of 3.5 to 4.0 lac per annum for the second year from the date of joining as confirmed employee.
Date of Drive : 14 May 2016
1. For Udaipur Drive
Venue : CTAE,University Road, Ganapati Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
2. For Kota Drive
Venue : UCE, RTU Kota
3. Ajmer Drive
Venue : GWEC, NH-8, Barliya Circle, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305002, India
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree / Specialization : BE Computer Science/IT/Electronic students
- Percentage Criteria : Students should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in B.E.
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will appear for GET Programming Aptitude Test.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GET Programming Aptitude Test, will have to appear for Programming Test and Personal interview at Metacube office premises. Personal Interview will be technical in nature.
Job Description :
The GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) programme has been created strategically to meet human resource requirement by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment. Candidate will undergo appropriate mix of classroom and on the job trainee on one or more of technology platforms such as J2EE, .NET, SFDC, Angular JS, NodeJs, etc.
How To Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates can walk-in to the venue for this off campus drive and please confirm to the colleges placement cell given in the venue details above and then proceed. The date of drive is 14 May 2016.