OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech / PG / MCA
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Software Quality Engineer
1. Analyze, review product specifications and requirements with Product Managers/Engineers/QA Lead/QA Manager to establish testing requirements for product features/releases.
2. Designing, implementing, executing and debugging manual test cases and automation test scripts.
3. Involve in all aspects of testing – including functional, regression, system testing, defect reporting, defect verification and test automation.
4. Reporting test results, testing metrics and status reports on regular basis to QA Lead/Project Manager.
5. Ensure on-time delivery of assigned deliverables with quality.
Education: Graduate/BE/B.Tech/PG Engineer/MCA
Experience: 1 – 2 years
1. Should have very good knowledge and experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance.
2. Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies.
3. Experienced with different levels of testing – functional, regression, integration and system testing.
4. Experienced with test automation, preferably worked on Selenium(Java) Tool.
5. Experienced in testing of web based applications.
6. Knowledge of Agile(SCRUM) development processes.