Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: QA Consultant (Staff Consultant)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors Degree in CS/IT/EE or MCA or related equivalent professional qualification.
- 0-2 years of experience as a tester preferably with a professional services firm
- Good experience with testing applications/application interfaces, Cognos reports, database testing (Oracle, SQL*Server), Multiple platforms (UNIX, NT/2000/XP), Multiple Programming Languages ( C++, ASP.net, VB.net, JAVA, C#, SOAP, XML, Web services technologies, ReportNet, PL/SQL). .Net Framework knowledge.
- Ability to propose and implement integration testing methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of customer interaction
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- The QA Consultant will be a member of Trial development and Integrations team.
- QA consultant will involve in testing of projects with respect to integrations and reports along with Trial Build.
- QA Consultant will also shadow SQA in some aspects of testing custom projects in preparation of taking this responsibility at next level.
- In absence of an SQA in a project QA Consultant will assume the responsibilities of the SQA