Company : PayPal
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution. In 2015, 28% of the 4.9 billion payments we processed were made on a mobile device.
Website : www.paypal.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Location : Chennai
Job Role : NodeJS Developer
1. Implement multi-tier software applications, document and test systems, modify as necessary.
2. Work independently and with other engineers, architects, managers, QA and Operations teams, design and develop strategic and tactical processes and create solutions that meet business requirements.
3. Spends most of the time developing code, and efficiently produces elegant, clean code with no unnecessary complication or abstraction.
4. Code is well-commented, easy to maintain, and can be reused across a sub-system or feature. Code may persist for the lifetime of a software version.
5. Code is thoroughly tested with very few bugs, and is supported by unit tests.
6. Beginning to lead feature or sub-system design reviews and code reviews and be recognized as the go-to Developer for that component.
7. Provide technical leadership and mentoring to one’s team members, and throughout other groups.
8. Proficient in industry and technical expertise; mentor and coach others, and possess:
– Good knowledge to use front end / UED tools
– Java or C++ knowledge is a big plus
– Substantial Functional Knowledge of one or more domains
9. Can be relied on to deliver features and sub-systems on time and to requirements
10. Works well within a team, and contributes effectively to the success of those that they interact with regularly.
11. Understands and is able to reason about the business, as it relates to their area of expertise.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
1. Desire to learn new technologies and processes
2. Self-driven & motivated, conscious of high quality software and effective team player.
3. Intimate awareness of implementation issues in Node
4. Knowledgeable about Oracle and PL/SQL