Sasken is a leader in providing Engineering R&D and Productized IT services to global tier 1 customers in the Communications & Devices, Retail, Insurance and Independent Software space.
Sasken’s deep domain knowledge and comprehensive suite of services has helped global leaders in verticals such as Semiconductors, Consumer Electronics, Smart Devices, Automotive Electronics, Enterprises and Network Equipment maintain market leadership. In the Retail, Insurance and Independent Software Vendor verticals, Sasken enables customers to rapidly re-architect their suite of IT Application and Infrastructure.
• Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on s/w product.
• Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on s/w product and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
• Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
• Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
• Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
• 0 to 1 years of experience in the role of Software Test engineer OR relevant experience from a reputed organization.
• BE in Electronics and Communications/Computer Science/Information Technology.
• Thorough knowledge of software testing.
• Knowledge on Visual Studio, C# and .NET is preferred.