Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M. Tech
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Core Java Developer
1. Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
2. Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
3. Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
4. Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
5. Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
6. Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
7. Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
8. Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
Experience: 2 to 4 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
Required Skills: Project experience in core Java development along with RMI, Multi-threading, IPC, Socket Programming, Servlet, JDBC