Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: Intern (Technical)
- Diploma in EE with 1+ years of relevant experience
- BE/ MS in EE.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
- Fundamentals of CMOS & FINFET with VLSI Fabrication Methodology.
- Have basic knowledge of Layout design principles and practices.
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies
- Have working knowledge Unix/Linux platform.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work. Be a positive participant and active team member.
- Tools/Languages: Scripting languages (preferably TCL, C-shell, Perl)
This role requires the incumbent to contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof. This person will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.