Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
- Year of Passing : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BSc [ Physics , Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology ] / BCA / BCS
- Minimum aggregate of 50% or above (all subjects , all semesters) in Graduation, XII and X
- All academic courses should be full time, Class XII should be completed in Science or Commerce with Mathematics and Statistics
- All courses should be completed within the normal stipulated course duration and there should not be any extended education
How To Register:
- Go To The Link: http://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Click on IT
- Click on New Candidate – Register Here
- Click on Off Campus Applicants
- Complete the Registration Form
- After completing the registration form you would receive a mail from fresher.recruitment on the email id provided in the registration form
- Login with DT no. and password received under the subheading of registered candidates
- Go to the link of Application form on the top left hand side and complete the 4 stages of the application form.
- Lastly , click on track your Application form and ensure your status is ”Application Received”