UIIC Recruitment 2016|Administrative Officer|300 Posts| Across India|Last Date 17th May 2016
United India Insurance Company, – uiic.co.in – is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of about Rs.10,000 crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non-life insurance industry throughout the country.
The company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for its requirement in Generalist and Specialist discipline. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of Administrative Officer (AO) (Scale I) For 300 Vacancies Post.
Official Website : uiic.co.in
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 48,000/- p.m. (approx) in Metropolitan centres. Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System (NPS), leased accommodation would be extended as per rules of the Company.
Total No. of Vacancies : 300 Posts
- Finance: 43 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 5 Posts
- Legal : 15 Posts
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering : 15 Posts
- Actuary : 2 Posts
- Generalist : 220 Posts
Educational Qualification ( as on 31 March 2016 ) :
- Generalist : Graduate in any stream
- Finance: Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant (ICWA)/MBA Finance* /M.Com/B.Com. *MBA Finance candidates must furnish certificate from University confirming their specialization in Finance at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview
- Civil Engineering : B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Civil Engineering
- Legal : Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. (3 Years experience as a practicing Layer (2 yrs for SC/ST) is preferable).
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering : B.Tech /BE (in Mechanical/Electrical)
- Actuary : Bachelors degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline
Age Limit (as on 31 March 2016) : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1986 and not later than 31/03/1995 (both days inclusive)
Selection Process :
Descriptive test will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the objective type of tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective tests. Evaluation of descriptive tests will be in proportion to vacancies. Descriptive Marks won’t be counted into final merit list.
(iv) Interview : Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online objective test and interview.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC : Rs. 100/-
- All others : Rs. 600/-
- Online Registration commences : 6 May 2016
- Last Date of online Registration : 17 May 2016
- Tentative Date of Examination : 12 June 2016
- Download of Call Letter : 5 days prior to exam
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
More Details : Click Here