Verizon is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way our customers live, work and play. Verizon Innovative Learning brings technology and hands-on learning opportunities to kids in underserved schools and communities.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. This position provides first tier operations support and problem resolution for mission critical systems.
2. The primary role of the position is to maintain high availability and provide operational services for the Open Systems Operations environment.
3. With the use of standard monitoring tools, systems, applications, and data center facility exceptions or abnormal events are investigated; assessed for severity and managed accordingly.
1. Ready to work in shifts
2. Basic understanding of multiple OS skills – Windows, Unix, Linux
3. Experience in managing Server monitoring support
4. Good Problem Solving & Troubleshooting skills
5. Good understanding of the open systems environment
6. Good knowledge of datacenter operations
7. Good communication skills
8. Good knowledge of the change management process and procedures
9. Knowledge in handling CMD Bridge