VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We empower our customers by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Ranked on the Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World list.Job Responsibilities:
Storage Applications, Networking Security, Cloud Platform, Cloud Native, Management Business Unit.Skills:
• Pursuing bachelor’s , Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Previous internship experience is a plus.
• Coursework (in some) of the following: storage and\or operating systems, computer architecture, compilers or networking, distributed systems, data mining, web development, user interface design.
• Knowledge in one or more of the following: C, Java or C++.
• Knowledge in Python, Perl, shell, or other scripting languages.
• Knowledge in Flex, HCI, wireframes, mockups.
• Experience developing client-server or distributed, multithreaded applications.
• Experience developing user space and kernel modules.
• School or industry projects involving significant design and development.