At Vodafone India, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why over 180 million Indians have chosen to stay connected with us. Our knowledge of global best practices along with our deep exposure to local markets has made us leaders in the telecommunications industry.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Data Developer/Engineer
1. You will be responsible to design and buildapplications for the hadoop platform & to develop innovative big data solutions
2. You should have the capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools
3. You willbe having experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns
4. You will be responsible to build application with Hadoop using Hive ,Java, linux or Python
5. You will be responsible to ensure performance, quality in each deliverables
6. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design
7. You will be responsible E2E of the presentation of the full platform data
Qualification: Any Graduate
Must Have Skills:
1. Understand functional requirements relatedto Data processing . Deliver scalable, and high-performance, real-time data processing applications.
2. Development of various KPIs in Spark, MapReduce, Hive
3. Good knowledge of Spark in Python/Scala/Java,logstash
4. Migration of PIG KPI scripts to Hadoop M/R Java jobs
5. Goodknowledge of Hbase,Hive,Pig and Impala , NOSQL
6. Develop scripts/code to schedule jobs and automate file management
7. Knowledge on architecture of Hadoop 2.0
Good to Have Skills:
1. Good to have knowledge on Java, Kafka or any message broker(Active MQ, Rabbit MQ).
2. Good knowledge of Linux and tool like Splunk, Tableau and Data Meer
3. Familiarity with open source configuration management and deployment tools such as Puppet or Chef.
4. Knowledge of any of the scripting language(Bash, Perl, Python). Experience in statistics methods, machine learning and AI is a plus.