Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. wipro-applying-thoughtWipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Administrator Service Desk
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
2. Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
3. Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
4. Log file monitoring for errors.
5. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requestsbased on Standard Operating Procedures.
6. Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement